Bank Analytics - IPI in San Antonio Texas
Increasing ROAÂ and ROE throughÂ Performance Consulting and Analytics
Through a relationship with Seifried & Brew, LLC, IPI provides access to performance analytics and consulting for community banks. This partnership has industry-wide influence on strategic planning, risk management, asset liability management, capital planning, financial trending, investment portfolio review, and conflict resolution for community banks.
S&B provides IPI clients with risk-monitoring strategic services including the Performance Risk Report, the Performance Risk Essentials, quarterly ALCO webcasts and a conference call with a Seifried & Brew analyst.
The S&B Performance Risk Report (PRR) following valuable tools:
- Comprehensive, independent, third-party risk assessment, including state/regional and national economic risk
- National and state community bank benchmark comparisons;
- Quarterly ALCO webcasts featuring Dr. Ed and Jay
- One-on-one access to an analyst
- Performance Risk Essentials (a separate document), which includes Jayâ€™s “Top 10” suggestions for your bank
- Collateral material for your board, management, and ALCO meeting
- The S&B Performance Risk Essentials
The S&B Performance Risk Essentials is a select compilation of Seifried & Brewâ€™s indispensable banking indicators, provided each quarter by subscription. The S&B Performance Risk Essentials highlights some of the most important elements of the full S&B Performance Risk Report.
Whether the needs are at the board level, with the senior management team, or customer events, S&B’s philosophy is founded on traditional, conservative, and profitable community banking that creates an environment for our nation to prosper.