IPI Institutional - IPI in San Antonio Texas
Increasing ROA and ROE through Yield on Investments Enhancements
The IPI Institutional program offers portfolio consulting services for banks. By utilizing advanced portfolio analytics tools, IPI strives to maximize portfolio returns.
The community bank investment portfolio is not an island separate from the bank, but must be managed as an integral component of the balance sheet and income statement. IPI’s Institutional Program assists clients with determining the optimal structure of the investment portfolio as that integral component.
IPI’s Community Bank Specialists have over 35 years experience with community bank investment portfolios. IPI Instiutional clients are met with on a quarterly basis to review:
- The Seifried & Brew Performance Risk Report that reviews the bank’s overall risk and reward performance.
- The IPI investment analytical report reviews each security’s profile and provides an overall review of the entire investment portfolio’s risk profile.
- The Seifried & Brew economic review including national and state perspective.
- The Seifried & Brew municipal and corporate debt ratings which are independent from the national rating agencies.
- Review of the bank’s asset liability model.
- Review of investment, liquidity, and asset liability policies.
- Reviews regulatory due diligence within the investment portfolio.
- Review of the Seifried & Brew Capital Plan.
- Specific investment recommendations.
The IPI Institutional Program has the expertise to buy and sell community bank specific securities. The IPI Institutional Program does not position securities for sale and has relationships with over one hundred brokers across the nation to service their clients with a wide variety of securities at competitive prices.