Interested in Starting a Program? - IPI in San Antonio Texas
Sometimes Doing Nothing is Riskier Than the Alternative.
Does a retail, non-deposit investment program sound overwhelming or too risky to pursue? In the current, hyper-competitive financial services world we live in today, it’s an even greater risk to not offer investment services. At IPI, we take the fear out of implementing an investment program within your bank.
We’re independent just like you. IPI is the leader in partnering with community banks and credit unions to foster successful investment programs because we have the insight and tools to make them work. Our organization is led by a CEO who, as an advisor, built his own successful program in a community bank from the ground up. He and our management team can do the same for you.
What Have You Got to Lose?
A whole lot if you consider that for every dollar on deposit in your bank, customers have up to $8 elsewhere. Your customers are seeking investment services. Don’t send them to your competitors. By partnering with IPI, we can help you retain your current customers, bring in new customers and assets and increase your profit potential.
Six Things to Consider About IPI as a Partner
- Industry-leading compliance and regulatory support provides expertise in all regulatory aspects of bank brokerage insuring compliance with all banking and securities regulations
- Tools designed to attract new customer relationships to your bank rather than simply relying upon bank referrals
- Recruitment process that identifies those candidates with the highest likelihood for success, increasing professionalism and accelerating revenues
- No ties to product manufacturers means conflict-free product selection dedicated to community banks
- Passionate people and top management with firsthand experience building non-deposit investment programs from the ground up
- Custom tailored programs that match your bank’s goals and expectations
Ready to get started?
Contact our business development team to begin the conversation.