Looking to Change Your Program? - IPI in San Antonio Texas
Is your broker-dealer providing you and your customers with the best service? If not, IPI is the solution. Because you have a lot to lose if you consider that for every dollar on deposit in your bank, customers have up to $8 elsewhere. Your customers are seeking investment services. Don’t send them to your competitors.
IPI is the quickest, most secure and efficient way to re-establish a non-deposit investment program within your organization.
It’s Not You. It’s Them.
Breakups can be tough, but if you’re not seeing results with your current broker-dealer, it might be time to move on. IPI takes the fear out of reorganizing an investment program. We’re experts at improving existing programs. And IPI has the tools to identify and attract bank product customers as well as investment customers. It’s the difference between building a bank and leaving a legacy.
We’re independent just like you. IPI is the leader in partnering with community banks and credit unions to foster successful investment programs because we have the insight and to tools to make them work. Our organization is led by a CEO who, as an advisor, built his own successful program in a community bank from the ground up. He and our management team can do the same for you.
Six Things to Consider About IPI as a Partner.
- Industry-leading compliance and regulatory support provides expertise in all regulatory aspects of bank brokerage insuring compliance with all banking and securities regulations
- Tools designed to attract new customer relationships to your bank rather than simply relying upon bank referrals
- Recruitment process that identifies those candidates with the highest likelihood for success, increasing professionalism and accelerating revenues
- No ties to product manufacturers means conflict-free product selection dedicated to community banks
- Passionate people and top management with firsthand experience building non-deposit investment programs from the ground up
- Custom tailored programs that match your bank’s goals and expectations
Ready to Get Started?
Contact our business development today to begin the conversation.