Sales Assistant: Licensed – IPI Employee - IPI in San Antonio Texas
PHASE 1 | COMPLIANCE
Phase 1 includes completing your fingerprints. This step is 100% electronic. You will find instructions below on completing this portion. You will find all forms that require your signature and must be returned to IPI in the last section of this site.
If you do not have a location close enough to have electronic fingerprints done, please contact Maribel PerezÂ and request paper fingerprint cards.
1.1 | ONLINE U4
- EmailÂ IPI Compliance at email@example.com, in your email please ask for your reference number to your online U4.
- Once Compliance has sent your access information, use the below link to access the site https://filing.crd.finra.org/crdmain/
- Accept FINRA terms
- It will then ask you for a reference number, please provide the following the password given to you by the IPI Compliance Team.
- When you are finished completing the online U4, click on the Completeness Check. This will tell you if anything is missing. NOTE: It may say â€śstart date and appropriate signature requiredâ€ť. This portion is for IPI to complete. You will want to write down your CRD number during this process as you will need it to complete other phases of the hiring process.
- Once the Completeness Check is passed successfully, click Submit to Firm.
- The IPI Compliance Team will review and contact you for further instructions
1.2 | FINGERPRINTS
Below you will find a web link and an access code. Please click on the link to begin the process. Once you have entered the website, follow the instructions below.
WEBSITE LINK | BrokerFP
FIELDPRINT CODE | FPInvestmentProAP
- Enter your email address under the â€śNew User / Sign Upâ€ť section and click on â€śSign Upâ€ť.
- Create a password and security question.
- Enter the above Fieldprint code.
- Provide your contact and address information.
- Provide your demographic information.
- Provide your employer information.
- Enter your address to find a location near you.
- Choose a location and click â€śRequest Appointmentâ€ť to begin the scheduling process.
- Enter 3 appointment preferences and click on continue.
- Enter your payment information.
- Print instructions, directions, maps and/or photos as needed.
PHASE 2 | HANDBOOK
Please click on the link below to review the IPI Employee Handbook.
** Please note the listed addendum to the handbook if you are located in Pennsylvania or New York
DownloadÂ and Read the Following:
PHASE 3 | PAPERWORK TO RETURN TO IPI
Please click on the links below to print out the required paperwork. Kindly complete all forms and return them via the UPS label that accompanied your new hire e-mail. Should any questions arise, please contact Maribel PerezÂ at (210) 582-2827. Once again, welcome to IPI!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Phase 1 | Compliance
Direct | (210) 582-2818
Fax | (866) 298-3511
Phase 2 | HandbookÂ & Paperwork
Direct | (210) 582-2827
Fax | (877) 417-0516