Sales Assistant: Non-Licensed – Bank Employee - IPI in San Antonio Texas
PHASE 1 | COMPLIANCE
Phase 1 includes completing your fingerprints. This step is 100% electronic and you will find instructions below on completing this portion.
Below you will find a web link and an access code. Please click on the link to begin the process. Once you have entered the website, follow the instructions below. You will find all forms that require your signature and must be returned to IPI in the last section of this site.
If you do not have a location close enough to have electronic fingerprints done, please contact Maribel Perez at (210) 582-2827 and request paper fingerprint cards.
WEBISTE LINK | BrokerFP
FIELDPRINT CODE | FPInvestmentProAP
- Enter your email address under the “New User / Sign Up” section and click on “Sign Up”.
- Create a password and security question.
- Enter the above Fieldprint code.
- Provide your contact and address information.
- Provide your demographic information.
- Provide your employer information.
- Enter your address to find a location near you.
- Choose a location and click “Request Appointment” to begin the scheduling process.
- Enter 3 appointment preferences and click on continue.
- Enter your payment information.
- Print instructions, directions, maps and/or photos as needed.
PHASE 2 | HUMAN RESOURCES
Please click on the link below to review the IPI Employee Handbook.
** Please note the listed addendum to the handbook if you are located in Pennsylvania or New York.
Download and Read the Following:
PHASE 3 | PAPERWORK TO RETURN TO IPI
Please click on the two links below to print out the required paperwork. Kindly complete all forms and return them via the UPS label that accompanied your new hire mail. Should any questions arise, please contact Maribel Perez at (210) 582-2827. Once again, welcome to IPI!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Phase 1 | Compliance
Direct | (210) 582-2818
Fax | (866) 298-3511
Phase 2 | Handbook & Paperwork
Direct | (210) 582-2827
Fax | (877) 417-0516